Monday, March 21, 2011

Alfredo Chicken



I saw a picture of an advertisement for Alfredo Chicken and I thought, "I could do that!" So I made an alfredo sauce, cooked the noodles, fried up the vegi's and chicken in EVOO and voila! It tasted so good! So here is the recipe for the Alfredo Sauce:

(From Allrecipes)
1/4 cup butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 minced garlic
1 1/2 freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Parsley
(I didn't put in the parsley in mine)

I cooked up 1/2 lb of Penne noodles (maybe 1-2 cups?) separately

In a skillet:
1-2 T EVOO
cut broccoli
lengthwise cut carrots
grilled chicken strips (cooked chicken mine was from Costco)

After vegi's and chicken are ready, add noodles then pour sauce over it and voila and ENJOY!

3 comments:

Candace said...

That's looks SO good! I've never seen alfredo done with broccoli and carrots before (always spinach and green onion.) I'll have to try this one & your rosemary chicken & potatoes - Yum!

Becky said...

Yum! I think I will make this tomorrow for dinner! Thanks for all the great recipes!

Andrea Gabriel - Dea Gabi said...

Nice food, nice pics!

Congrats!!