Thursday, March 3, 2011

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

























I have lost my enthusiasm for cooking and I need to get it back! it has been two weeks since i last posted but that is because I really haven't been cooking that much. I have been feeding my family chicken nuggets and frozen pizza. So today i am renewing my resolve to try better to eat healthier and feed my family better. Today for lunch I had a strawberry banana smoothie so I thought I would share the recipe. I actually wasn't planning on making this but my two-year-old refused to eat the banana I gave him for lunch and I didn't want to waste it so created this:

STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE

1/4 cup Creamy Vanilla Yoplait yogurt (this is a guess, I just spooned some out into the blender)
2 big frozen strawberries
1 banana
1/8 cup milk (again a guess...I just poured it in)
a splash of orange juice

Blend in the blender and enjoy a very yummy drink for one!

No comments: