Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rosemary Roasted Chicken and Potatoes


I couldn't get the picture to turn the right way but you get the idea what it looks like. I got this recipe from McCormick's and it turned out pretty good. I thought it was a bit spicy but my husband really liked it. He likes spicy foods though and my kids prefer more bland things. So here is the recipe:

2 tsp paprika
1 1/2 tsp crushed Rosemary Leaves
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp salt
2 T EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
2 lbs Chicken breast or thighs (the original recipe called for thighs but I had some chicken breast that I cut up raw and put in)
1 1/2 lbs red potatoes

Put oil and spices in a bowl and mix. Then coat the chicken and potatoes evenly. I put it in a 9x13 pan and put in preheated oven 425F for 30 minutes or until chicken is not pink and potatoes are tender. I enjoyed this recipe but my oldest son is allergic to red potatoes so we can't have them often. He actually ate a bowl of cereal for dinner tonight....Well, enjoy!

No comments: