Friday, October 3, 2008

Chicken and Rice

Here is a variation on a recipe my sister Emma made for me when I had baby Ammon. I made it last night for dinner and it finally turned out the way I wanted it too! It was moist and delicious! The first time I tried it I cooked it too long and it was just awful. The rice was burned to the bottom of the pan. Anyway, here it is:
Chicken and Rice

1 can cream of chicken soup
4 oz cream cheese
1 cup rice
2 cups water
boneless, skinless chicken

Stir cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, rice, and water thoroughly together. I did it right in my 9 by 13 pan. Then set raw chicken on top. Put foil over the top and put in oven. I had a lot of time so I did it 250 F for 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours. You could probably cook it faster at 350 F. It is easy and fast and tastes oh so good!

1 comment:

Emma and LeGrand Hunsaker said...

I'm glad you finally figured out my recipe for me! My version turned out so bad, but this sounds so yummy!