Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chicken Tetrazzini

Chicken Tetrazzini
I don't know if I spelled this right but this is one of my favorite recipes.

5 Tbsp Butter or Margarine
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded parmesean cheese
cooked chicken
cooked lingiuini or spaghetti noodles

Combine the butter, soups and milk and stir throughly. I usually let the butter melt all the way before adding the soups and milk. Then add the cheeses. This is your sauce. Combine in a 9x13 pan cooked noodles, chicken and sauce. Stir together and put in the oven for 20-30 min at 350. Check it every so often because it tastes so much better when it isn't overcooked! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ty Lyman said...

That looks so tasty, I'm trying this one :)