Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chicken Quesadillas


So I used my Magic Bullet for this recipe but you can just chop the chicken and grate the cheese without it and it would taste the same.

Ingredients:

Cooked chicken
Grated cheese
tortillas

optional:
green onions
tomatoes
olives


I put the chicken, cheese, optional ingredients in the magic bullet, blended them together then spread them on the tortillas. If you don't have the blender, just combine the chicken, cheese and other ingredients together and spread them on the tortilla. Fold tortilla in half and put on cookie sheet. Put in 350F oven until cheese is melted or cook in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

1 comment:

Mahmudul Hasan said...

chicken quesadilla is always favorite to me.I love this dish because its easy making lovely delicious dish.