Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yummy Lasagne

























I got this recipe from my sister-in-law Hannah and I think I already put it on this blog but it is so yummy I had to put it up again. I like this recipe because the noodles cook right inside the dish and I don't have to precook them before I assemble it. I used to hate that with my previous recipe's. It would take so long to cook the noodles separate and then assemble the lasagne. Anyway, this is is a easy yet delicious recipe! I modified this one a little, Hannah uses sliced mozzerella cheese, I used grated for this one.

1 lb hamburger
1/2 onion, chopped
28 oz can Hunts spaghetti sauce plus 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
9-10 raw Lasagne noodles (I used American Beauty)
2 cups grated mozzerella cheese
8 oz container of plain yogurt
16 oz container of cottage cheese
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
1 cup water

Brown hamburger with onion. Add spaghetti and tomato sauce. Set aside. In separate bowl, stir yogurt, cottage cheese and parmesan cheese together. In 9 x 13 pan layer: first, a little bit of meat sauce, then raw noodles, cheese mixture on top of noodles, then sprinkle with mozzerella cheese, then a lot of meat sauce, cheese mixture, mozzerella cheese. Then pour 1 cup of water over all of lasagne mostly in the corners of pan. Cover with aluminum foil and put in 400F oven for 30 minutes. Then, reduce heat to 350F and take off aluminum foil and cook for another 30 minutes. Take out of oven and let set for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!

No comments: